Information Request Form
Phone Number
E-mail Address

You are under no obligation by submitting information. Your information is not shared with third parties.


By establishing a Montana holding company you can legally avoid paying sales taxes on any purchases you make under that holding company name. Additionally, registration fees in Montana are normally less than the other states.

If you are a “Full-Time” traveler, or are outside of your home state for a material amount of time (requirements vary by state), you can LEGALLY register your vehicle outside of your home state. However, to legally register your vehicle in another state, you must be a resident of that state and/or have a physical address for that state. By establishing a “Montana Holding Company” with Mountain States, you are creating an entity that is a legal resident of Montana. Mountain States is your company’s Registered Agent for the State of Montana, and therefore, will provide you with a physical and mailing address for your “Holding Company”.

At Mountain States Consulting, we will establish and maintain your “Holding Company" for you. There is no need for you to travel to Montana, everything can be handled through the mail and over the phone. We have numerous additional services, most of which are No Additional Charge to our clients.

Among the additional services are: Mail Forwarding, Accounting & Tax Consultation/Preparation, and Other Service Referrals.

Contact us by email:

Montana RV Sales | Montana Motor Home Insurance | Montana Motor Home Sales | Recreational Vehicles Montana | Montana RV's | Montana Holding Company |
Montana Sales Tax | Montana Recreational Vehicle Sales Tax | Montana Motor Home Sales Tax | Montana RV Sales Tax